Branding for Good Summit 2008: The Panel Debate
So how do marketers start on the responsible brand journey and how do they get it right? This was the challenge for delegates at the‘Branding for Good’ summit. Stimulating speeches were mixed with energising workshop sessions to put the theory into practice for specific brands.
The day finished with questions from the floor to our panel of speakers:
Chaired by Angus Porter, Global CEO Added Value Group, debate sparked around employee engagement as an important part of attracting & retaining talent; brand management being the responsibility of the whole organisation; creating new partnerships both with NGOs and B2B; and tips for navigating your brand through the new green technologies & initiatives.
- Chris Clark, Head of Marketing, HSBC
- Neil Lewis, Marketing Manager – Plan A Marks & Spencer
- Keith Fletcher, Propositions Manager, E.ON
- Matt Willson, Corporate Development Manager, WWF
- Peter Hambly, Director of Marketing & Communications, The Carbon Trust
- Leslie Pascaud, Director of Responsible Marketing Practice, Added Value Europe
Hear the podcast (32mb MP3) – (unfortunately, wordpress is not currently supporting our podcast file, but email us and we’ll send you a copy)
Joining the Debate: find out more about our panelists
The second ‘Branding for Good’ certainly lived up to its promise of being an inspiring, thought provoking and energetic day.
All speaker presentations including the interview with Sir Martin Sorrell and other bonus materials are available on our ‘Branding For Good’ CD Rom. – click here to purchase.